Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Still pretty good!

Although it wasn't one of the funnier videos, the animation is still really nice. I'm glad that you can still think of things to happen after 8 shorts. Sooo, great animation, average story, and everything was well put together.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Loved it

I really liked this animation. The style in which you did it was very nice and it was short, but good. I like the calmness of the entire video and the end makes you feel happy. Great Job!!!!1!!!one!!

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you like this one :)

Bagelopolis Short 1 Bagelopolis Short 1

:D Funny

Very funny but If you could improve the animation it would be a lot better. Like, lip syncing would make this a lot better.

Loy6 responds:

There are expressions that my feeble hand can't seem to create in flash, I agree. It's definitely something I'll be working at. Thanks for the review. It's good to see the word "funny" in peoples' descriptions of my "creations".

Doodle God Doodle God

Great game, but

Make Android version, KTHXBYE

Miami Shark Miami Shark

That's one badass shark

Amazing game. Well made, no found glitches, and I got bored at no point. Nice!

Frontier Frontier

Played for a pretty long time...

...before realizing that i needed to review. Great Game!

Rucklo - Horror Rucklo - Horror

Thanks!

Nice song, perfectly creepy and sounds really good. And, as you can see I DID use it in my flash.

{MSX} Corneria {MSX} Corneria

Nice

Great Remix. I'm about to use it in a video. And yes, the original starfox was very fun.

MSXOmega responds:

I'm honored that you're using this for your video! :D If it's not too much trouble, try to include my name in some way.

SHIFT! SHIFT!

Just epic

I kinda looked over the game before, lol, but I guess I will go and play it because of this amazing song.