Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

Still pretty good!

Although it wasn't one of the funnier videos, the animation is still really nice. I'm glad that you can still think of things to happen after 8 shorts. Sooo, great animation, average story, and everything was well put together.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Loved it

I really liked this animation. The style in which you did it was very nice and it was short, but good. I like the calmness of the entire video and the end makes you feel happy. Great Job!!!!1!!!one!!

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you like this one :)

Bagelopolis Short 1 Bagelopolis Short 1

:D Funny

Very funny but If you could improve the animation it would be a lot better. Like, lip syncing would make this a lot better.

Loy6 responds:

There are expressions that my feeble hand can't seem to create in flash, I agree. It's definitely something I'll be working at. Thanks for the review. It's good to see the word "funny" in peoples' descriptions of my "creations".

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

OMG BOB SAGET STOLE YOUR JOKE!!!

I'm not kidding. I am watching his recent stand up and he made a song that sounded very similar, only difference were some slight changes to lyrics. Not kidding man, it's obvious he stole it from you. But, good animation and very funny.

When Flash Attacks 2 When Flash Attacks 2

Loves it

Yeah, you should work on your animation, but I loved the concept and creativity.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

LUCKY!

You lucky sonufabitch, you know mr. game and watch... oh yeah, btw, great flash.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Just a question

What were all of the songs used in this flash, they are amazing.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Pretty Good

It was funny(The first one was better in my opinion) and the animation was great, but 1 star is docked off for the freaky pokemon snap thing.

enlargement cream enlargement cream

LOL

Good Job, the animation was nice and the video was pretty funny. I hope you may be able to come back to it one day.

The Three Commandments The Three Commandments

Fun to watch

The animation was ok and this was a very fun video to watch, good job.

LenardNotLenny responds: